With the H.A.P system, it's ability to adjust post height, means that the pressure which the nut puts on the string can be adjusted on each individual string, so obtaining the ideal amount of string oscillation. This ability to control string sustain and touch tension allows the musician to configure a set-up which perfectly for them. Thanks to its ability to set the post at a lower position compared to a standard post, H.A.P is particularly suited to straight neck type instruments, which have only a slight head angle.
- 16:1 tuning ratio, 6-in line tuners, non-locking, bass side (right handed guitars)
- ROCK-SOLID posts prevent the rocking of string post
- HAP provides control of the post-height
- LUBRI-COAT lubrication for smooth action and longer life
- Includes bushings and screws
- BRAND NEW
- Made in Japan