Hipshot® tuning machines are one of the easiest ways to get more out of your Fender® guitar. The Grip-Lock™ feature grabs the string tightly for quick re-stringing and superior tuning stability over traditional machines. A 21:1 tuning ratio makes it easy to dial in the precise pitch without overshooting. Best of all, it directly fits your Fender® two-pin mount pattern so the only tool needed to install these puppies is a 10mm wrench!
- 21:1 tuning ratio
- Small Pearloid Oval Buttons
- Staggered post gives each string the ideal break angle over the nut
- Standard tuners retrofit guitars with 13/32" [10mm] headstock holes
- Directly retrofits the Fender® American Standard two-pin mount system
- Grip-Locking option uses a pin and thumb wheel system to clamp onto your string, no wraps needed