Skip to content
- Hosco replacement Telecaster body, made in Japan from North American two-piece alder with a center join.
- This body has been routed and shaped but has not received the final sanding.
weight is approximately 5 lbs and comes routed for the traditional 2
Tele single-coil routes, control cavity, jack socket, and 6 bridge
- Pre-drilled for 4 neck mounting screws. 2 3/16 (56mm) neck pocket. Thickness: 45 mm.
- Drilled for vintage spec bridge 2 2/16 and 3/8" (9.5mm) flush fit ferrules. 3 earth holes, a bridge, and two pickups.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.