Skip to content
- The Kershner design - originating from the 1920's - was used on classic Gibson and Vega banjos
- Triple nickel plated brass construction offers unsurpassed durability and a true vintage look
Thumbscrew adjusted string tension can be used to explore a range of
tonal options, as well as for quicker attack and maximum tone production
- String changes are fast and easy with the flip-top tailpiece cover that virtually eliminates string breakage
- The perfect choice for any new build or vintage repair or restoration
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.