BADASS OGT OPEN GEAR 4-IN-LINE BASS TUNERS
Designed as direct replacements for Squier® and Fender® basses, our Badass OGTs offer several significant improvements over the originals without straying too far from their classic look. Utilizing a cast base plate rather than the traditional stamped-design improves stability and surface contact with the back of the headstock while a hex-head worm-gear tension screw reduces slip, ensures a smooth feel, and improves tuning accuracy. Last but not least, we lengthened the tuning key stem just a smidge for better clearance around the headstock. After all, why settle for average when you can be Badass?
- High-tolerance 22:1 gear ratio for maximum accuracy and minimal slippage.
- Cast Zinc base plate for improved stability and improved contact with the back of the headstock.
- Hex-head worm-gear tension screw reduces slip, ensures a smooth feel and improves tuning accuracy.
- Lengthened tuning key stem and two post sizes accommodates a wide range of Squier and Fender models.
- Small Post – 12mm brass post, bushing requires 14.5mm headstock hole (15mm OD)
- Classic aesthetic preserves the look of your favorite bass.
- 4 screw parallelogram mounting screw pattern (drilling new holes may be required).