1-Piece Solid maple neck, finished in clear polyurethane.
Please note that the listing photos are stock photos, and all necks have variables such as wood grain patterns.
- 20 frets (medium jumbo frets)
- Solid 1-piece Maple bass neck with black inlay dots, finished in clear polyurethane
- 9.5" radius (240mm)
- Nut width 1.5"
- Heel width 2-7/16" . From the center of the fretboard to the bottom at the heel it's about 22.82mm or 1.016 inches.
- Tuning peg hole diameter 11/16"
- Truss Rod adjustment at heel
- Neck thickness .88" at first fret, 1.01" at twelfth fret
Made of the highest quality wood in Japan. No two necks are exactly the same and may differ slightly from what is pictured.