1-Piece Solid maple neck, sanded, unfinished and ready to spray
Please note that the listing photos are stock photos, and all necks have variables such as wood grain patterns.
- 20 frets (medium jumbo frets)
- Solid 1-piece Maple bass neck with black inlay dots, sanded, unfinished and ready to spray
- 9.5" radius (240mm)
- Nut width 1.5"
- Heel width 2-7/16"
- Tuning peg hole diameter 11/16"
- Truss Rod adjustment at heel
- Neck thickness .88" at first fret, 1.01" at twelfth fret
Made of the highest quality wood in Japan. No two necks are exactly the same and may differ slightly from what is pictured.