One of the most popular styles, currently used by most domestic makers. Allows adjustment of string tension for desired tone and is made from nickel-plated steel for a lifetime of service.
- The Waverly design is the most popular style of banjo tailpiece and used by virtually all domestic makers
- Triple nickel-plated steel construction offers unsurpassed durability a true vintage look
- Thumbscrew adjusted string tension can be used to explore a range of tonal options, as well as for quicker attack and maximum tone production
- String changes are fast and easy with the flip-top tailpiece cover that virtually eliminates string breakage
- The perfect choice for any new build or vintage repair or restoration